Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunia: Oketsu Guild Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some help please D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSong
Members
Members
MrSong

Some help please D: Empty
PostSubject: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

My parents put me a password on my pc, that means that... no lunia for weeks/month Q_Q
Ill only can play a little on weekends and i wont be as active as always so... Lume, if u want to kick my arta, do it xD
Guys, does anyone know how i can the password? (any program, tip something) cuz, most of time im alone in house, so i could use my pc a little more :S
Ty in advance >Very Happy
Byes ^^
Back to top Go down
Valestii
Admin
Admin
Valestii

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 am

Uhhh I think, if you go to safe mood you can disable it. youtube it, you might find something.
Back to top Go down
MrSong
Members
Members
MrSong

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 am

I already tried going to safe mood, and i still needing the password, ill youtube it i guess
ty ^^
Back to top Go down
Valestii
Admin
Admin
Valestii

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:59 am

I think you're able to reset it through your mother board, but it varies.
Back to top Go down
Break
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 am

Now that it's weekend, back up your stuff and reinstall Windows after that. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrSong
Members
Members
MrSong

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:26 am

Lol and then my father will say, how can u use your pc if u have a password? Surprised
I also tried with "Keylogger" but it failed =/
And... i made a new account in pc, and then, when i restarted it, my old account with lunia and everything was deleted o.o, so now i have a new password and nothing in there =/
Back to top Go down
UmmmYeahLOL
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

BRUTE FORCE
Back to top Go down
MrSong
Members
Members
MrSong

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 am

^ LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help please D:   Some help please D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some help please D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Oketsu General :: Rant Thread-
Jump to: