Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunia: Oketsu Guild Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?

Go down 
+3
lodwyvern
Zernell
Healings
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Healings
Members
Members
Healings

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? Empty
PostSubject: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Ok, so today I was in square like usually looking at the shops and stuff when I suddenly heard some interesting news.

The long title and pic says it all.

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? 34yqoo2

Enough is said. =OO

*EDIT* Because ED says that I'm a liar and a hater so I'm posting what I said or w/e.....

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? 209t4xc
Back to top Go down
Zernell
Members
Members
Zernell

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 pm

LIAR
Back to top Go down
lodwyvern
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Lume
Members
Members
Lume

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 pm

CAN I KICK NOW?
Back to top Go down
Healings
Members
Members
Healings

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:08 pm

It's up to you? =OOOO

I has no opinion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Lume
Members
Members
Lume

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:16 pm

You're a vice now... you has to have an opinion =p
Back to top Go down
Healings
Members
Members
Healings

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 pm

hmm then I say "Out with the old and in with the new!".
Back to top Go down
Break
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 am

=O Kick who? Nas' Ryan?
Back to top Go down
MrSong
Members
Members
MrSong

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 am

Em.. ill just say: O_O!
Back to top Go down
MegaBoy740
Members
Members
MegaBoy740

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

O_o;

The title reminds me of an episode title from Soul Eater lol.
Back to top Go down
Break
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 am

Actually Nas did want to stay in Oketsu on his Ryan, I talked about it with him. He just gave a quick made up answer to SAINTIIII because he didn't want to start a discussion and he wanted to avoid more questions. You can see that Nas didn't talk back after he answered the question. Ohwell, just wanted to make things clear. xP Although it's too late. xD
Back to top Go down
Healings
Members
Members
Healings

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 am

Lol it's okay Break, I didn't really that his response to be that serious or did I?!?!

Anyways this thread isn't meant to be really that serious hence the epicly long title. Very Happy

And no it's never too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?   The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth behind the sad story of a person who is no longer with us and the truth of some other person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Oketsu General :: Screenshots-
Jump to: